
Sidewalk Days (formerly Crazy Days) was today and will be again tomorrow. The State Bank and Trust balloon adds to the sidewalk ambience.
Comment: I remember when sidewalk days used to be called crazy days, and believe me those were some crazy days. I recently attended these so called crazy days and I found nothing crazy about them. 56572 needs to do something to put the "crazy" back into crazy days. Here are some suggestions: Have a young man or woman dress up in a gorrila costume and run frantically around the town. Go bungie jumping off of the pelicans beak. Have a live band setup between state bank and trust and riverview place singing about all the crazy things to do in 56572. If you really wanted to have a few crazy days around 56572. . . just go to WE-Fest!
--
Posted by Anonymous to 56572 at 8/05/2005 05:15:41 PM
"Exploited State Secrets for Profit": German Intelligence Rocked by
Espionage Arrest of Former Chief
-
The arrest of ex-BND chief August Hanning has sent shockwaves through the
intelligence world. Yet Hanning’s dubious consulting work was no secret.
Does Ger...
3 hours ago
1 comment:
I remember when sidewalk days used to be called crazy days, and believe me those were some crazy days. I recently attended these so called crazy days and I found nothing crazy about them. 56572 needs to do something to put the "crazy" back into crazy days. Here are some suggestions: Have a young man or woman dress up in a gorrila costume and run frantically around the town. Go bungie jumping off of the pelicans beak. Have a live band setup between state bank and trust and riverview place singing about all the crazy things to do in 56572. If you really wanted to have a few crazy days around 56572. . . just go to WE-Fest!
Post a Comment