Monday, January 1, 2007

Dawn of a New Year

Here are two New Year presents from 56562.

Meritcare now offers patient email. I have a friend currently in Meritcare and use this free service almost daily. The link is in the right hand column.

Larson Funeral Home is now also online. You can order flowers, send tributes, read obituaries, some of the things a modern funeral home must offer their clients. Obituaries are archived if you missed them.

Two new ways to keep in touch with friends and family when that touch is needed most.

56572 is about building and sustaining community. We had almost 75,000 readers in 2006, up from 30,000 in 2005. We will do our best to respect the gift of the time you spend here in 2007.

Hopefully in 2007, more of you will gather sufficient courage to comment on these pages or better yet, start your own weblog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for one, have been blogging almost daily, since 1998. I guess you could say "blogging before blogging was cool."

I prefer to post on my own domain, and keep it out of the public eye, to avoid the flame wars that one tends to see on hot topics, which I'm sure you can appreciate lately!!